 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10858
10857  |  10859
Subject:
Free EMPTY Buckets!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 02:42:25 GMT

Just to clarify: The buckets are empty.

- Greg

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Greg crisp writes:
I'm cleaning out my place and have a 11 lego buckets to get rid of.  I could
just toss them out, but I'd much rather give them away if there is anyone
who wants some or all of them.

Here's a picture:

   http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=44613

If you want them (or even just some of them), I'll give them to you for the
cost of shipping.

Please let me know ASAP (via email!).  First come first serve.  I'm tossing
any that remain unclaimed within one week (5-16-2001).

Regards,

- Greg