 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10820
  Looking for odd dark gray pieces

I am using another individuals computer imaged lego design as a base for my own creation. Unfortunatly, I am missing several needed pieces in dark gray. If you have these pieces or you know where I can currently get them, let me know. I'm looking (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Looking for odd dark gray pieces

(...) 7191 UCS X-wing fighter has 6 7166 Imperial Shuttle has 2 i wish there were easier ways to get multiples of this piece.... (...) i don't think this has been and checking my own supply of these bricks, i don't have any. (...) stone tower bridge (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)