 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10810
Re: parts needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 00:08:18 GMT

Yeah, goooooood luck finding them.  I'm constantly on the outlook for them too,
and rarely see them.  Then again, I don't need them badly enough to pay more than
about $.40-.50 each, so I'll get outbid any time they are at auction.

James Brown wrote:

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mark van 't Hooft writes:
Sorry about the confusion. The parts I'm looking for are the white slopes
that make the curbstones for 6337, Fast track finish
(http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6337)(see also
http://www.lugnet.com/inv/tv/piece.pml?0040). They are 2x2, and look to be
33 degrees, or according to the second url, 25 degrees. I have the red ones,
I just need the white ones.
Mark

I am always looking for more of these (white 2x2 33 degree roof peaks, as
well as the 2x4 variant).  They're hard to come by, as they've only been
seen in 3 sets that I'm aware of, <set: 6337>, <set:4161>, and an (unknown
to me) old Dacta set.

When I've asked after them in the past, even offering a dollar each, I
haven't ever gotten more than 1 person responding to my request, so be
prepared to be patient.

(Yes, this is a roundabout way of saying "I want them too", but look after
Mark first, since he asked first, this time.)

Thanks,

James

--
| Tom Stangl, iPlanet Web Server Technical Support     Netscape Communications
Corp
| iPlanet Support - http://www.iplanet.com/support/    A division of AOL Time
Warner