 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10794
10793  |  10795
Subject:
parts needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 14:43:09 GMT

Hi all,
I need about 6-10 white 33 degree double, 2x2 slopes. If anybody has any
they are willing to part with, let me know. I will buy or trade.
Thanks,
Mark
lugnet #485
markslegoland at bb.com

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: parts needed

Mark, What part are you really talking about here? If you're talking 2x2 corner slopes, they're 45deg - 33deg would be 3x3, and I don't even know if 3x3 low corner slopes exist in white, I've only seen yellow, black, and red (and blue in the Jack (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)