 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10788
10787  |  10789
Subject:
Items for sale #MAKE an Offer# +shipping
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2001 17:54:24 GMT

Well, spring cleaning time is here, I have a few little things I want to part
with if you want to see picts please request.

Make an Offer +shipping and it can be yours

(2) Speed Regulators for 9 Volt Trains (taken from 4561's)
   1 Controller
   1 power cord
   1 wire controller to track

only used to see if they worked

VERY Used  track 12v from a 7740 set  got this when I got my 7740 a few months
ago from someone. I use 9v so I converted the train not using the train tracks
or middle power rails. track ties are brittle and used not sure if is totally
complete. I know all conductor rails for set are complete.