 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10787
10786  |  10788
Special:
[DAT] (requires LDraw-compatible viewer)
Subject:
Parts for sale/trade: plates, bricks, beams
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2001 18:21:14 GMT

Hi all...  an initial list of parts I have for trade or sale...
My primary 'wants' are *any* Star Wars minifigs and *any* trees;
as well as green and brown parts, bricks etc.

Here are the plates, bricks and Technic beams I have for trade,
listed as quantity and then size.

PLATES

RED
3  6X8