 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10783
    FS / FT: 7810 Locomotive, sealed in shrinkwrap (MISB, MIB) —Lou Zucaro
   Hey all... I've got a 7810 sealed in shrinkwrap that I'm going to sell. If there is no interest from anybody here, I'll put it up on EBay. If you are interested in buying it, send me an e-mail with what your offer is. If you want to trade, I'd be (...) (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)