 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10783
10782  |  10784
Subject:
FS / FT: 7810 Locomotive, sealed in shrinkwrap (MISB, MIB)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 21:50:51 GMT

Hey all...

I've got a 7810 sealed in shrinkwrap that I'm going to sell. If there is no
interest from anybody here, I'll put it up on EBay.

If you are interested in buying it, send me an e-mail with what your offer is.

If you want to trade, I'd be interested in knowing what MISB Town sets you
have from 1980 - 1995.

I'll evaluate all offers...thanks!

Lou
lou@pause.com