 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1071
1070  |  1072
Subject:
"Tom Standish" please read this! Lego set 2964
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 18:03:54 GMT

Hi Tom

I've been trying to contact you for 3 days, however, my emails are returned all
the time. Do you have an alternative email address? This was the only way for
me to contact you :) I hope you read this....

I got the set 2964. I accept personal checks, $US cash or a MO. A personal
check is as good as a MO to me so....well if you dare sending cash that's
great too - up to you completely!

If you have any qualms about dealing with me check out my feedback at eBay:
http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=$scrooge$

Here is my address:

Frank Joergensen
Loevtoften 61
2630 Taastrup
Denmark

Let me know, it seems you have no problems contacting me.

Frank