 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10696
10695  |  10697
Subject:
Castle Stuff for trade (or sale)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 22:02:38 GMT

Greetings.

    I never really got into the LEGO Castle theme, so I have gathered all
the castle-related elements I could find, along with a few Pirate flags and
two minifigs, and made them available for viewing at:

The first picture (trade01.jpg) depicts all that is up for trade or sale.
The other three pics are close-ups of the same stuff. I am not even sure to
what extent this small offering constitutes a fair range of castle elements.
But please be sure to look over all the pics so you know exactly what is
being offered.

I prefer trade because that allows us to avoid the subsequent dealings with
deposit, checks, banks, etc. I didn't bother with eBay because I would like
to see the stuff at least go to a genuine FOL (adult or not). I will,
however, sell the elements to the first offer that I consider fair. I don't
honestly know what that amount may be; that's why I opted for trade.

As far as trade is concerned, I am specifically looking for anything related
to LEGO Space (can be classic or not, and I will even take MARS stuff but
none of the silly figures). Preferably, I would like elements I can apply as
variably as possible.

I also prefer to trade the whole thing away as a single set; please, no
partial or selective trading. I am not interested in keeping any of the
stuff in the pictures.

You can post responses to this message; I will check periodically. Or, you
may contact me directly at:

phough@cisco.com (work)
houghpt@usa.net. (web-based; I can check from any web terminal)

Sincerely,