 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10684
    Re: Brickbay Buyer Problem -- Help!! —Tom Heverly
   Hi John, Thanks for the Vision Command, wife didn't kill me yet =) About the opened set, did he say "the seal has been broken" or " it looks like this has been opened". I've gotten older sets that were MISB, and the factory seal on the box seemes to (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Brickbay Buyer Problem -- Thanks for your Help!! —John York
   Hi Tom! Glad your still alive...bummer I won't inherit the Vision Command I sold ya! :) The buyer said it looked like it was opened, but the seal was still intact. I ended up giving him a decent refund to keep him happy, so I guess this issue is (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)