 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10669
  Re: Brickbay Buyer Problem -- Help!!

Thanks for all your help. This has at least made me feel better. I know the set was sealed when I sent it, so it's frusterating when the buyer tries to manipulate you. I've offered him several options and he just keeps choosing to complain about (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Brickbay Buyer Problem -- Help!!

(...) John, First off I would like to say that I'm sorry to hear about your problems but I'm kind of glad you brought the topic up for discussion (if it's been discussed before, I would guess it has, I didn't know about it). I can somewhat (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)