 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10659
    Celebrate Tax Time - discounts on custom kits and parts on my Brickbay store —Kevin Wilson
   Now that all you US folks have finished doing your taxes (you have, right? Us Canucks are still working on ours :-( ) and you know how much money you have or don't have, I'm having a sale all through the coming week. For the first time ever I'm (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Celebrate Tax Time - discounts on custom kits and parts on my Brickbay store —Kevin Wilson
   Kevin Wilson wrote in message ... (...) In case anyone who wants it missed the URL in my SIG, it's: Brickbay Lego parts store: (URL) Lego Kits & Custom models: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Lego auctions: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths: (URL) Lego Web (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)