 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10661
Re: Celebrate Tax Time - discounts on custom kits and parts on my Brickbay store
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 23:28:23 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote in message ...
Now that all you US folks have finished doing your taxes (you have,
right? Us Canucks are still working on ours :-( ) and you know how
much money you have or don't have, I'm having a sale all through the
coming week.

In case anyone who wants it missed the URL in my SIG, it's:

Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1

Kevin
-
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com