 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10615
10614  |  10616
Subject:
Piece me together, please
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 14:50:52 GMT

Can I help you find some pieces that you're looking for?

I'm especially looking for two of the pirate minifigs from Red Beard Runner
(yellow torso with purple vest and black anchor) as well as several pieces
to complete a Mission Commander.

Please check my complete want list and send me yours:

http://www.lugnet.com/~19/wanted

Trade well,

Andreas Stabno
http://www.lugnet.com/~19/