 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1058
1057  |  1059
Subject:
paradisa
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 23:14:12 GMT

I am writing to you for some information/advice.

I am looking at purchasing Lego 6416 Poolside Paradise (Paradisa)MIB.  He is
selling it for $59.00.  I know this is way above what it sold for, but I
haven't been able to find it anywhere else.  I am not a collector, but wanted
some "girl" legos for my girls.

Do you think this is a fair price?  What about these other sets:
6414 Dolphin Point (He is asking $75.00. I know this originally sold for about
$33.00)
6410 Cabana Beach (He is asking $40.00. Sold for about $25.00?)

Anyone out there have sets they would like to sell for any price lower than
these?  MIB is not important to me, but all pieces are!

You may reach me by this e-mail address.  Thank in advance!

Regards,
Joni