 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1057
1056  |  1058
Subject:
M/Black-tron up for trade.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 20:17:02 GMT

I am looking for a complete Dungeon Masters / Black Knights Castle in good
condition.
Other offers are welcome.

I have the following sets I would like to trade. They are in good condition and
include instructions but no box unless otherwise noted.

Blacktron

6812 Grid Trekkor
6832 Super Nova II
6851 Tri-Wheeled Tyrax
6887 Allied Avenger
6933 Spectral Starguider

M-Tron
1478 UnNamed M-Tron Vehicle
6811 Pulsar Charger
6833 Beacon Tracer
6877 Vector Detector

M/Black-tron style plates
T-Section
Large Landing Pad

I also have three Futron sets if anyone is interested.
6875 Hovercraft
6828 Twin Winged Spoiler -- I Need to check completness if someone is
interested
6848 Stratigic Pursuer -- I Need to check completeness if someone is interested