 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10456
Re: The Sanburn Systems Company - Closing the Virtual Doors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 14:45:39 GMT

Larry & All,

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
To All,

   The heading says it all

Thanks for your great product and service, you'll be missed. Hopefully • when
you're settled in and back in the groove in South Bend you'll consider
opening up on Brickbay or wherever...

Thank you, Larry. I might consider it in the future, right now I am looking
forward to working one job again. I have enough stuff to sell on Brickbay,
but I have to get my own colleciton in order first! : )

Scott S.