 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10451
10450  |  10452
Subject:
Fig Pack available for MTW-3002 Doodlebug
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 04:22:29 GMT

By popular demand!

Milton Train Works(tm) is pleased to announce the availability of the long
awaited MTW-3002-fig fig pack for its very popular MTW-3002 Doodlebug Gas
Electric Railcar. This is a complementary pack to the main kit, just as
MTW-3001-fig is a complementary pack to MTW-3001-rw.  Just one MTW-3001 unit
remains from the current production run and I haven't decided if I will be
doing another, so if you wanted one, you should consider buying now.

The MTW-3002-fig fig pack includes 7 figs to completely fill your railcar...
5 passengers, the conductor and the engineer.

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=lar&itemID=90438

Sorry, the pack is only available with the purchase of a 'bug or to
customers who previously purchased one.

We're also pleased to announce that we are ready to ship our first MTW-2001
kits (the parts sorting process to allow all the color variations has been
taking longer than we would like), and will be doing so this week.

Watch for our next model, coming soon.

Larry Pieniazek, bricksmith
Proprietor, Milton Train Works(tm)
www.miltontrainworks.com
Proud member of the Guild of Bricksmiths(tm)
www.bricksmiths.com