 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10450
10449  |  10451
Subject:
Green with Envy Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 02:58:28 GMT

Greetings All!

  Just a note to let you know there is a huge sale at my Brickbay Store
Pyrite's Plunder. Its not for anything as noble as the celebration of St
Patrick's Day, its more an effort to get people to put the festivities aside
long enough to get some Lego goodies:) I have over 1000 lots on sale. That's
more than most stores have lots, so come over and take a peek, I am sure to
have something you want! No minimum order, fast service, low & international
shipping, no hidden fees!

Happy St Patrick's Day!

Brett Antaya
http://www.Brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Pyrite