 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10435
10434  |  10436
Subject:
FS Lot of New Lego 6600 Highway Construction (LOWER PRICE)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 02:13:39 GMT

I have several NEW in sealed boxes of Lego 6600 Highway Construction for sale
(MSRP $80).  I will sell as follows.

Buy 1 for $35 plus shipping from 45039 weight approx. 5 lbs

Buy 2 for $62 plus shipping from 45039 weight approx. 10 lbs

Buy 3 for $92 plus shipping from 45039 weight approx. 15 lbs

I will ship USPS (www.usps.com) or UPS (www.ups.com) insurance can be added
if desired.

I accept NON-Credit Card Paypal fund transfers, Bidpay, money order,
chashier check and personal check (if you have good references). My ebay id
is zzz37. E-mail me if interested, first come first served.

Thanks,  Keith