 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10400
Re: Anyone want some decals?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 04:08:40 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, William R. Ward writes:

I hate decals.  Whenever I get a LEGO set with decals I toss the
decals in the box where all my old instruction books and catalogs go.
Decals ruin the flexibility of a brick - some dumb Polar Base or Life
On Mars logo has no place on my asteroid mining ship for example.

But recently it has occurred to me that others may feel differently.
So I've been thinking of offering to sell or trade some of these
stickers.

The question is: would anyone be interested?

Yes, what sets do you have stickers for? I'm probably more interested in older
sets, but there are probably some recent sets which I'd be interested in
stickers from.

Frank