 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10396
    Anyone want some decals? —William R. Ward
    I hate decals. Whenever I get a LEGO set with decals I toss the decals in the box where all my old instruction books and catalogs go. Decals ruin the flexibility of a brick - some dumb Polar Base or Life On Mars logo has no place on my asteroid (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Anyone want some decals? —Frank Filz
   (...) Yes, what sets do you have stickers for? I'm probably more interested in older sets, but there are probably some recent sets which I'd be interested in stickers from. Frank (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)