 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10393
10392  |  10394
Subject:
Imp Shuttle (was Re: K-mart sales)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 18:05:58 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Frank Filz writes:
<snippage>
Wars setups, those guys are castle figs don't you realize that? - gosh I
hope we see some new minifig hero sets, I'd love to get some more
imperial guards without having to buy all those shuttles

I'm *strongly* interested in the shuttle as parts, and am only vaguely
interested in the imp guards.  I'd be interested in hooking up with someone
who's got the opposite interest and working out a deal; especially if they
also have some interest in parts of the shuttle.  (I'm primarily interested
in the white curved elements)

If you (or someone else) might be interested in hooking up on this, e-mail
me, and we'll work out the logistics off-line.

Thanks,

James