 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10352
  WTB: Hurricane Harbor (6338) box

Does anyone have a box for 6338 Hurricane Harbor they are willing to sell/trade? LMK. Thanks. Mark Lugnet member 485 Markslegoland at Brickbay.com (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTB: Hurricane Harbor (6338) box

(...) Mark, Hello, I can probably help you, I recently won an ebay auction for some parts (very incomplete)from set 6338. My winnings have yet to arrive but the auction did include the box, no instructions. Anyway I wasn't planning on trying to (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)