 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10356
Re: WTB: Hurricane Harbor (6338) box
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 18:35:42 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mark van 't Hooft writes:
Does anyone have a box for 6338 Hurricane Harbor they are willing to
sell/trade? LMK. Thanks.

Mark
Lugnet member 485
Markslegoland at Brickbay.com

Mark,

     Hello, I can probably help you, I recently won an ebay auction for some
parts (very incomplete)from set 6338.  My winnings have yet to arrive but
the auction did include the box, no instructions.  Anyway I wasn't planning
on trying to complete the set so I won't need the box.  The auction picture
wasn't great and I know the box wasn't listed as being in mint condition so
I can let you know later what kind of shape it's in if you are interested.
I would be open to either a sale/trade. Hope this helps, you can just email
me directly if you're interested.

David
Lugent member 457