 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10301
Re: NEW custom kit "Corner Store" available from Lions Gate Models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 19:29:21 GMT

FYI, symptoms like that usually point to rotten coding - Communicator follows
RFCs much more closely than IE, and if you build a table incorrectly (leaving
off the end tag for the table, possibly a row), the page will essentially be
blank.

Sometimes, if you use View Source in Communicator, the offending HTML will be
flashing (assuming the code is THERE, but incorrect, rather than left out).

Kevin Wilson wrote:

Julie Krenz wrote in message ...
Kev - I clicked the link using NetScape 4.7 (1)and all that came up was a • blue
and white screen. IE 5 worked fine.

Thanks Julie and everyone else who told me about this :-)  It's fixed now.
That will teach me to test with BOTH browsers before going live :-(

http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-corn.htm

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1