 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10291
10290  |  10292
Subject:
NEW custom kit "Corner Store" available from Lions Gate Models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 05:30:24 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I'm happy to announce that the Corner Store kit is now ready to go! Over 500
pieces with full interior details...

See it at: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-corn.htm

The Clamshell Market sells groceries, drinks and pizza; rents videos; and
even stocks items suitable for a beach or marine town - fishing rods,
lifejackets, binoculars, cameras, flashlights and radio or GPS units. Of
course, if your town doesn't have a waterside area, just replace whatever
you wish with accessories from your own collection.

The diagonal doorway with quarter-circle awning over the top is based on a
real corner store here in Vancouver, BC, and the exterior is detailed with
ventilators and small stockroom windows as well as large display windows on
the front and side of the store.

Removable roof reveals complete interior detail with pizza counter, ice
cream freezer and soda bar, revolving racks and shelves for stock, video
rack, security cameras, rear stock room (with handcart and broom for
cleaning up after closing time), and more. Includes two minifigs and
stickers for "Clamshell Market" and "Corner Market" store names.

To celebrate, I'm now accepting Lion Points (the ones you get when you win
one of my eBay auctions) on kits and parts from my Brickbay store. So, if
you've got old Lion Points hanging around, you can get a discount of $1 per
100 Lion Points.

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1