 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10284
    over load of wheels —Josh Baakko
   I have these for sale: -8 small brown wagon wheels -3 small black wagon wheels -1 large black wagon wheel -3 large brown wagon wheels -10 small black hard plastic wheels -3 small white hard plasic wheels All must go! Click here to see: (URL) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

        Re: over load of wheels —Tamyra Teed
   Josh, I let the first one go, though these do NOT belong in the theme (castle and space) groups, Marketplace is the only acceptable area to post these messages. I have removed them from the list when posting this message so as to not give you (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: over load of wheels —Josh Baakko
     (...) Sorry... I need to empty the drawers out, my local K-mart has some sets on sale, so I need space for parts. There souldn't be many more posts, Josh (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Todd - PLEASE update TOS -or- other folks PLEASE read the TOS before reprimanding folks (was Re: over load of wheels) —Frank Filz
   (...) Ok, time for my ongoing rant. Todd, can we PLEASE have an official answer as to whether the TOS are changing to disallow buy-sell-trade posts from non-market groups. I hate to see folks stepping in and reprimanding folks for what is not in (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.terms)