 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10288
Re: over load of wheels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 01:11:27 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Tamyra Teed writes:
Josh, I let the first one go, though these do NOT belong in the theme
(castle and space) groups, Marketplace is the only acceptable area to
post these messages.

I have removed them from the list when posting this message so as to not
give you anymore advertisement.

Tamy

Sorry... I need to empty the drawers out, my local K-mart has some sets on
sale, so I need space for parts.

There souldn't be many more posts,
Josh

Josh Baakko wrote: