 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10284
  over load of wheels

I have these for sale: -8 small brown wagon wheels -3 small black wagon wheels -1 large black wagon wheel -3 large brown wagon wheels -10 small black hard plastic wheels -3 small white hard plasic wheels All must go! Click here to see: (URL) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: over load of wheels

Josh, I let the first one go, though these do NOT belong in the theme (castle and space) groups, Marketplace is the only acceptable area to post these messages. I have removed them from the list when posting this message so as to not give you (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: over load of wheels

(...) Sorry... I need to empty the drawers out, my local K-mart has some sets on sale, so I need space for parts. There souldn't be many more posts, Josh (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Todd - PLEASE update TOS -or- other folks PLEASE read the TOS before reprimanding folks (was Re: over load of wheels)

(...) Ok, time for my ongoing rant. Todd, can we PLEASE have an official answer as to whether the TOS are changing to disallow buy-sell-trade posts from non-market groups. I hate to see folks stepping in and reprimanding folks for what is not in (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.terms)