 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10273
  Re: Cancelling orders -- a Brickbay issue

(...) A situation has come up in which I think the ability to "refuse service to anyone" would be a good thing to have. Brickbay has a discussion forum now, and there is some discussion on it there. (thanks to Julie K. for reminding me of it!) ++Lar (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:G9L7Jx.D31@lugnet.com... (...) it. (...) now, (...) reminding (...) Is it possible to get the Brickbay discussion forum via NNTP? I should probably be asking there instead of here (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)