 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10233
  Looking for light gray castle walls.

Good day! I am in need of a large number of pre-built light gray castle walls. I started a large project this weekend and thought I had plenty of castle wall sections. Unfortunately, I was 114 straight sections and 34 corner pieces short. So, if you (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)