 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10224
FSorT: Train Drop-center Wagon Plates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 17:56:39 GMT

I have six of the yellow drop-center wagon plates from 4559 that I would
like to sell or trade.  Asking price for a straight sale is $8 each.
This price is on the lower end of prices I found during a ten minute
search of the lugnet newsgroups.  Buyer pays shipping on straight sales.

I'm also willing to trade for these parts.  I'm currently looking for
the following:
-2x4x1 slopes in gray, dk gray, yellow and brown
-gray quarter cylinders/plates from the droid escape
-white ones of the same
-gray plates 4x4 and larger
-1xn (where n=>6) plates in gray and white
-clear brick
-2x3x1 wedge bricks (both left and right versions) in yellow, white and
blue
-black ladder pieces(the bar type)
-4x5x1 clear doors or the barred doors in any color but red
-green foliage pieces
-yellow plate hinge pieces, the three finger type
-black round-top bricks
-any pink or mauve or sand green bricks

I have many more wants, so feel free to ask about anything.

-chris