 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10223
10222  |  10224
Subject:
Feed My Black Tar Lego Habit (Updated)!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 02:08:29 GMT

My Parts Wanted page can be found at:
http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon3/lego/parts.html

I seek these elements in good to excellent shape (absent major scratches,
chew marks, etc.).  Be honest in your element grading, please.

Also, I find that I rarely have the elements that people want to trade for,
so it's easier if you look at this as a "sell" only venture. My preferred
method of making payment is Paypal, but other options can be pursued.

The elements I am *REALLY* desperate to obtain are:

** 10 black 4x4x1 1/4 round bricks (as found in the Exploding Studio set) --
I would pay $1 each for these in excellent condition.  I recently paid
someone $0.40 each for some of these, but need justifies my price and too it
saves me a lot of hassle.

** 3 trans-yellow 5x6x2 inverse slope windshields (as found in 6950) -- I
would pay $3 each for these in excellent condition.  I figure that must be
something like the going price.

So, if you have any of these elements in good to excellent shape (absent major
scratches, chew marks, etc.) please contact me privately at:
blueofnoon@aol.com

Thanks in advance,

-- Richard