 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10183
    Wanted: Shakos —Eric Joslin
   Hello, all... I think I've posted this before, but I may as well go at it again... I need about 15+ Shakos. For those of you unfamiliar with what exactly a "Shako" is, it's the tall hat worn by the red and blue soldiers in the Pirate sets. I am (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)