 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10183
Wanted: Shakos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 19:32:53 GMT

Hello, all...

I think I've posted this before, but I may as well go at it again...

I need about 15+ Shakos.

For those of you unfamiliar with what exactly a "Shako" is, it's the tall hat
worn by the red and blue soldiers in the Pirate sets.

I am looking for Shakos that don't have a soldier under them- they don't help
me put hats on soldiers without a Shako now, they only add to my ranks. :D

I am willing to pay what I consider to be a premium price for these, especially
if you can offer me 5 or more at a go.  If you want to know what my opinion of
a "premium price" for a Shako is, contact me via email (leaving out the
spamblock) and we can discuss it.  I am also willing to trade for other things,
although it's easier to seperate me from cash than from LEGO.

I am also interested in *more* than 15 Shakos, to stop myself from having this
problem in the future.

Thanks for taking the time to read this,

eric