 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1008
    Spring-loaded cannons for you —Mario Ferrari
   A friend from Boston told me the US version of Lego cannons don't fire, probably because spring-loaded cannons are considered hazardous for children. He asked me if firing cannons are available in Italy. Yes, they are. It is possible to order them (...) (26 years ago, 5-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Spring-loaded cannons for you (finished!) —Mario Ferrari
   I'm sorry to say at this point all of the 20 cannon bags ready to ship are gone. I've received so many requests in a few hours, it's incredible :) On monday morning I'll check Lego Service again to see how long they take to have some more available. (...) (26 years ago, 5-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)