 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10062
  Want to trade 4 to 8 blue tubs <3033> worth of white bricks

I am in need of 4 to 8 blue tubs <3033> worth of white bricks. Each blue tub has around 224 white bricks, so it is about 1000 to 2000 piece of bricks I am looking for. I am trading new brick for new one. You can take a look at the inventory at (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)