 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10059
10058  |  10060
Subject:
NGLTC Sweatshirts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 16:32:51 GMT

I have 3 XL NGLTC white sweatshirts for left for sale if anyone is
interested in one. They are white with a blue stitched NGTLC logo on the
front, the price is $29.00 plus shipping. Let me know if your interested I
only have 3 left.

jt

----
James J. Trobaugh