 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 995 (-20)
  January Sale started. 25% off!

Let's get some room for new stuff :-) 25% off everything (some stuff even more) running from January 6th to 13th. Happy shopping: (URL) Straaberg, Denmark (URL) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Looking for the plow blades: set 6573

Hello, I am looking for the black plow blades from this set: (URL) can't seem to bring them up on a bricklink search. Can anyone provide assistance? Thanks in advance. Jonathan (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  50% OFF entire stock at Attack of the Bricks

I'm clearing out my inventory to make room for more parts. My goal all along has been to break even on my LEGO purchases, but somewhere along the line my prices went up. So from now on I'm keeping them just high enough to cover the price of my (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Brickenplate After-Christmas Sale

I have put up some great bargains in my Brickenplate shop. (URL) of hard-to-find and rare LEGO at really good prices, including: Classic TOWN (6380, 6382, 6561) - garage doors!! Original gray roadplates and gray roadplates with sidewalks '98 and '99 (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Pirate Ship Hull on Auction, Lots of Soccer sets added

Hi, We've put up the three parts of the Pirate Ship Hull in brown as an auction in our BrickLink Store: Straa-Vald Parts. Ends January the 4th, 2003. See and bid here: (URL) We've just stumpled on a bunch of smaller Soccer sets 3412, 3413 and 3414. (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Lots of orange bricks and plates... lt grey bricks... more

I just loaded a pile of orange bricks and plates, plus slopes and otehr small parts in orange, all at the lowest current BL prices. If you need orange, please come and visit! (URL) lots of light grey bricks, green bricks, animals, white lamp-posts, (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Huge Xmas SALE at NeeD Lego !

Hi All ! We put all the items in our shop on sale - this includes sets, minifigs, parts and instructions - everything is from 15 to 60 % off (from total value of 2800 $ we went down to 2000 $ )! Check out: (URL) sale will go on 'till January 5th and (...) (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  25% off parts and figs, 10% off sets ~ Land Of Bricks

Land Of Bricks is having another sale! 25% off all parts and figs and 10% off all sets!! Sale will not last long, so hurry over! (URL) P (URL) (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Ahoy Mates! - Pirate special

Hello there pirate fans! Now being offered in Vicki's Yoggi's for 72 hours: Buy a complete pirate ship - that's one front hull section, one middle hull section and one rear hull section and get a free Pirates Service Pack (A $5 value). Front Hull - (...) (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  30-40% off Selected McDonald's Bionicles

G'day all... I'm currently having a sale on the McDonald's Bionicles, all 6 of them (sold individually) There is 30-40% take off each one. 30% being taken off the one I have the least of. (URL) thanks... Mel :) (22 years ago, 22-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  50% Off @ GoB Bricksburg Depot

All parts and non-custom sets are now 50% off in my BrickLink store (see URL below). Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Birthday Sale - 10% off everything

Well Ulla gets a year older on the 23rd. To celebrate we run a 10% sale on everything in the shop from til the 24th. Lots of common parts and minifigs. International shipping by airmail. Happy birthday to Ulla, merry christmas and happy shopping to (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Thank you; Enjoy

First, I want to thank everyone who visited; and those who have purchased, for helping to get things moving. The store 'Called to Construct' has been open for one month, and already I have received many orders; More importantly, I have met some (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  3723 Lego Mini-Figure discounted at my bricklink store

I have just added the Lego Mini-Figure <set:3723> at a discounted price of $125 at my Bricklink Store: Brickopolis (URL) set is very hard to find, especially at almost $25 of the MSRP! If I receive payment before Friday morning, I can still ship (...) (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  LAST DAY BEFORE Xmas 50% OFF - AARONS' ALL THEMES

LAST DAY BEFORE I CLOSE FOR THE HOLIDAYS...ORDER BEFORE WED NIGHT. PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW AND I WILL UPDATE YOU WITH SHIPPING COSTS ON WED NIGHT. I CANNOT GUARANTEE DELIVERY BY A CERTAIN TIME BUT I WILL SHIP ON SATURDAY DEC 21. The sale continues at (...) (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Paul Grant please respond

(...) Sorry this sounded so harsh. Paul responded promptly after this call and worked out a very friendly solution. Eric (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Purple Parts Added To Shop

Hi there, I've just added 340 assorted purple bricks, slopes and plates to my bricklink shop. Every purple piece is the lowest price on bricklink at this time. (URL) #574 (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  50% OFF all parts* - new stock AARONS' ALL THEMES

The sale continues at BRICKLINK'S BEST SMALL SHOP!!!... 50% off all Parts and 30% off all Minifigs. I have restocked my inventory. Many new BRICKS, SLOPES and TILES in all shapes and colors. (URL) will be adding many new TECHNIC and TECHNIC-type (...) (22 years ago, 14-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  35% off sale at Land Of Bricks!!

Hurry to get the best parts! All parts and minifigs are now 35% off!! (URL) will not last long and neither will the parts! Mark P mfuss903 (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Now 40% Off EVERYTHING @ GoB Bricksburg Depot

I've upped the discount to 40% off all parts and sets in my BrickLink store. Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact