 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 963
    Outrage on BL —Scott W. Runyan
   I was asked to post this as the individual is not able to post here: from dragon's den (not a lugnet member yet) hi. a buyer, tickersquare, complained that a perfectly fine minifig arrived damaged and with the wrong helmet. he claimed to send a (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

        Re: Outrage on BL —Angelo Castellano

        Re: Outrage on BL —Scott W. Runyan
   A short follow-up: bad buyer was sent FULL REFUND PLUS POSTAGE AND REFUSED IT! and admin refuses to pull the negative feedback, even though it is lies. we are raising funds for the cat shelter- will take orders ONLY from people who email first. put (...) (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)