 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 957
  Anniversary Sale!

Hi folks, on 11-28-2001 I opened my bricklink shop. Today I offer over 50000 items in more then 2200 lots! For this 12 month on the road I'd like to say thank you with this special anniversary sale: - 12% off my whole inventory! - I only calculate (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)