 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 957
956  |  958
Subject:
Anniversary Sale!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 13:57:24 GMT

Hi folks,

on 11-28-2001 I opened my bricklink shop. Today I offer over 50000 items in
more then 2200 lots!

For this 12 month on the road I'd like to say thank you with this special
anniversary sale:

- 12% off my whole inventory!
- I only calculate 12 % of the real shipping costs!
- The (or every) 12. order is free of charge, as long as the grand total is
under $200!

For your information, I list all received orders on my splashpage (order#,
time and destination) on that day (Start: BrickLink time 12:00 pm, Period:
24h). I would be glad to ship at least 1 order for FREE!

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=toastercat

Regards
Rainer