 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 95 (-20)
  GoB Bricksburg Depot - 20% Off

It seems that the average prices aren't as effective as they once were. With that in mind I've added a 20% discount to everything in my store. Store stock STILL includes: lots of minifigs (including pirates and soldiers) pirate ship parts jail doors (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Brickbay server problems ?

(...) Patience. Back where it used to be before the move, it was on some anonymous box that belonged to a Large Faceless Organization(tm) with terrible customer management skills that really didn't care about Dan one bit. Not one little bit. Now it (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Brickbay server problems ?

I've been getting a big fat nothing for a couple of hours, and some vendor missed out on my spur-of-the-moment gotta-have-it impulse buy! I just saved $20+. Is this a good thing or a bad thing? :/ Tanya (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Brickbay server problems ?

(...) Funny thing is that it is responding to pings and I can do a tracert without any problems.... (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Brickbay server problems ?

:-(((...((( Why did I think it would be ok now when it is moved ? Or do we all expect too much ? (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Brickbay server problems ?

(...) Unfortunately, same here, no response for the last 30 mins....its Thursday?!? (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Brickbay server problems ?

I have not been able to get http response from the brickbay server for about the last 30 mins. Anyone else seeing the same thing ? Ray (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: FS: Items for Halloween

(...) Do you have any whips? Then you could have said "whips and chains"!!! FUT ot.fun (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Additions to Bricksburg Depot

Batch two is up (for the most part). It consists of: more than 100 minifigs across all Themes (mostly Pirate and Town) several horses and saddles four cannons miscellaneous minifig torsos, legs, heads, and hats I'll finish batch two by adding the (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: FS: Items for Halloween

(...) Thanks, /Eric McCarthy/ (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  1000 Train Track pieces in my shop

Hi, I have added alot of train track, 4.5 V, 12 V, and 9V. I have now over 1000 pieces available, this can make quite a sizeable track!! Prices start at $0.25 per piece. Also, I have 10+ complete train sets available (metorliners 4558, club cars (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  FS: Items for Halloween

Greetings, I have a number of glow-in-the-dark ghosts and skeletons for sale, as well as some creepy-crawlies like scorpions, snakes, and spiders. Please see: (URL) McCarthy/ (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 1000 positive feedbacks! Wow!

Glad you pointed this out, Lar. Terry's feedback grew one by one - without solicitation. They way he handles his transactions is a model I strive for personally in all my Internet dealings. Congratulations, Terry! Ed (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  1000 positive feedbacks! Wow!

Wow! See: (URL) to Terry Cruse, the first Brickbay seller to get to 1000 positive feedbacks. (URL) earned those feedbacks one at a time, folks. Way to go Terry! That's not to say anything bad about the rest of the folks on this list: (URL) 20th is (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: NINJA 4x6x6 Rocky WALLS / Brickbay

I have 80 of these (new) for sale in my Brickbay shop 'Aaron's All Themes' www.brickbay.com/sto...p=c470guy. Get'em while brickbay is up: ) Thanks.....Aaron G. (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  One more thing in Attack of the Bricks

I just put 5 old Homemaker 2x2 tiles in my store. They're white with math problems on stickers on them. As far as I can tell they came from 5235. I can't find any info on these anywhere. You might want to take a look. (URL) The Galactic Shipyard - (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Additions to Bricksburg Depot

I recently acquired a moderately sized collection with the intent of selling off the bulk of it through my Brickbay store (URL below). Now that I've finished my first batch of additions I thought I'd let everyone know what's available and what's (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Attack of the bricks updates

I just added most of the parts from 3 large race sets (including 2 green-haired girls). I now have a little over a thousand pieces online including 30 minifigs and 17 Bionicle masks. I also added quite a few technic wheels and tires. Check it out! (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Problem with Brickbay?

It's back up! -Jason (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Star Wars parts and some Castle Sets at Auld Dragon's Lair

I've recently added most of the parts from 5 copies each of the Toys R Us Star Wars multipacks (Sub/Swamp and Patrol/Flash/Naboo Fighter), and will be adding more over the next week. I also just put up some MISB castle sets, including Wolfpack (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact