 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 87
Re: Additions to Bricksburg Depot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 02:33:42 GMT

Batch two is up (for the most part).  It consists of:

more than 100 minifigs across all Themes (mostly Pirate and Town)
several horses and saddles
four cannons
miscellaneous minifig torsos, legs, heads, and hats

I'll finish batch two by adding the minifig tools and weapons tomorrow.
I've also done some comparison shopping and lowered the prices on my
previous offerings (baseplates, castle walls, pirate ship parts, etc).

Thanks for looking,
Will

Bricksburg Fire Department: www.bricksburg.org
GoB Bricksburg Depot: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=willhess