 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 927
    Re: Looking for Sand Red bricks —Kevin Salm
   (...) I think you may have missed a few listings. There are currently 147 lots of Sand Red items, 27 of which are Bricks. Of those 27, twelve lots contain at least 100 pieces. I did not factor price into the search. Keep in mind that Sand Red is not (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

        Re: Looking for Sand Red bricks —Allan Bedford
   (...) Let me qualify/clarify my own original posting. What I should have said was that I could only find sellers with 'lots' of between 2 and 6 or so bricks each. I was hoping to find someone with a good supply in order to reduce the number of (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)