 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 925
  Re: Looking for Sand Red bricks

(...) This post invoked my idle curiosity about which sets contain the basic bricks in SandRed. After digging thru peeron, the answer appears to be: none do. The basic bricks seem to be available in SandRed only via the special packs from S@H. I (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Looking for Sand Red bricks

(...) My understanding that the sand red brick bulk packs were produced out of an opportunity. I guess this is no help because we don't know what that opportunity was. I figured that maybe they purchased a lot of sand red ABS and wanted to reduce (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)