 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 885 (-5)
  Parts from NEW Harry Potter set added to bricks4you.com

Hi, Parts and figs from all the NEW Harry Potter sets have been added to my store today with pics of all these great new minifigs and some great new parts - take a look at the decorated 1x6x5 brick, or the new shields or scala books - neat stuff :o) (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  NEW Parts from 4 x 7194 UCS Yoda, Discounted shipping..

Hello, Some new additions to my Bricklink shop. (URL) have just listed all the parts from 4 copies of 7194 UCS Yoda. I have list the Orange parts under "Rust" , Peeron calls this Burnt Orange.. Also I just recently listed parts and minifigs from:- (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New Bricklink Store!

I've finally opened a BrickLink store. It's small, but the focus is on specialty parts and wheels. Currently I have an assortment of pieces, mostly from <set:6600 Highway Construction> and <set:4561 Railway Express>. In other words, town parts (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: HUGE SALE Aaron's All Themes!! 37,000 PARTS LEFT

About 5000 parts have been sold in the first 8 hours of the sale. I took a glance at the many plates, bricks and slopes (for example) that are still available. There are still tons of parts left at irresistable prices. I have had several buyers (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Bricklink question

(...) It lets you know that if you click on the image it will take you to a larger image of the item (not necessarily the same image, since BL has just started adding large images). HTH, Maggie C. (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact