 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 877
    Tiered pricing and FREE shipping in bricks4you.com —Morten Soerensen
   Hi, Updated my inventory and added tiered pricing on most of my products, so bulk orders will now see very low prices compared with normal prices. Also added more parts the past day to the inventory - so now more than 210,000 parts available for (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)